Wednesday, September 25, 2013

LOGO CRITIQUE 

1. FULL COURT -   


    I want to use this ideas with the basketball in the background and city in the front. Instead of a city I want to use a basketball court. The MEAC text is he kind of text and the position of the text I want to use too.


2. SMOOTHIES ON THE GO -


    I  want to put my logo in an oval shape. The colors in this logo are fun and represents summer and those are the colors that I want to use in my logo.


3. PAWS - 


    I want to use the dog paw so it represents a dog.


4. PROJECT-AH-PHONE -


   The colors, lines, and the angle of the image are something I want to use in my logo because it kinda shows that you are projecting an image. 


5. THW -

    This is the type of text I want to use for the logo. 


    The man is also something I want to use cause it represents a gym/ lifting weights. 








No comments:

Post a Comment